For more information on New Hampshire’s Stay at Home Order 2.0 please visit: covidguidance.nh.gov
We have made modifications to processes to align with the CDC and New Hampshire guidelines. Please be aware of the following:
- Our lobby and game room are closed until further notice. Check-in starts at 4 pm. We apologize in advance and ask that you please be patient if your check-in is delayed. Our limited housekeeping staff is working as efficiently and quickly as possible.
- To avoid contamination, linens and towels are placed in bags inside your unit, post sterilization.
- The Village Swim and Tennis are open 10 am to 7 pm daily. Pool passes are available upon request and are $15.00 each if not returned upon check out. Pools are open, the sauna is temporarily closed. We now have 1 hot tub open, maximum occupancy is 6 people, the allotted time is 15 minutes. Swim towels are provided in each room and must be returned to your room after usage.
- Maintenance services are provided upon request. Please be aware that you will need to vacate the unit for maintenance to gain access. In-house housekeeping services and room transfers are not available at this time.
- Towel Exchange closet (by Conference Center, see property map provided upon check-in) is open Wednesdays from 10 am – 3 pm.
- All rooms are equipped with a starter supply of inventory (toilet paper, paper towels, dish tabs, etc.). Limited supplies are available at the Front Desk.
- Check out is by 10 am. Please place all used linen and terry in the bathtub, take trash/recyclables to the dumpster, and start the dishwasher. Room keys and pool passes must be deposited in the dropbox in the lobby foyer.
- All actions taken are designed to ensure guest and staff safety. Please be patient as we maneuver through this together, we look forward to welcoming you!