For more information on New Hampshire’s Stay at Home Order 2.0 please visit: covidguidance.nh.gov
We have made modifications to processes to align with the CDC and New Hampshire guidelines. Please be aware of the following:
- If our lobby is closed, assistance is available at (603) 745-3401, by dialing 0 from your room phone or by using phone in lobby foyer.
- Check-in starts at 4 pm. We apologize in advance and ask that you please be patient if your check-in is delayed. Our team members are working as efficiently and quickly as possible.
- The Village Swim and Tennis is open 10am to 7pm daily. Pool passes are $15.00 each if not returned upon check out. Swim towels are provided in each room and must be returned to your room after usage.
- Emergency maintenance services are available, non-emergencies will be scheduled and responded to at our earliest convenience.
- In-house housekeeping services are unavailable until further notice.
- Towel Exchange closet (by Conference Center, see property map provided upon check-in) is open Wednesdays from 10 am – 3 pm.
- All rooms are equipped with a starter supply of inventory (toilet paper, paper towels, dish tabs, etc.). Limited supplies are available at the Front Desk.
- Check out is by 10 am. Please place all used linen and terry in the bathtub, take trash/recyclables to the dumpster, and start the dishwasher. Room keys and pool passes must be deposited in the dropbox in the lobby foyer.
- We look forward to welcoming you!